Extra Curricular Clubs and activities for Term 3 (January- February 2022)
- Breakfast club (Before school)
- Art Club: Art catch up/ Target Practice/ Crafts and Arts skills (After school)
- Astronomy Club (Lunch time)
- Book Club (After school)
- Computer Club (After school)
- Eco Committee (Lunch time)
- Library: Reading, computer use and homework support (After school)
- Manga (Lunch time)
- Newspaper Club (Lunch time)
- Pride (Lunch time)
- School Production (After school)
Clubs will start the week beginning the 10th Jan and all clubs will run from 3pm to 4:15pm.
Student Newspaper club
Newspaper club is on every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday lunchtime, and is in room H2 with Mr Bent. This club is extremely fun and open to students from Wykham Park and Futures Institute. We would be happy to welcome anybody who would like to join! In this club, we write newspapers to inform students across the campus of upcoming events in the school.
A new Manga club, in the library with Mrs Michell, on Wednesday Lunchtimes – all years welcome. It will be a chance for students to draw and discuss their favourite manga, play games, create displays and have their say on what Manga the library buys next.
Pride Club is a safe space to educate and celebrate our LGBTQ+ Community.
TUESDAY lunchtimes in D1 Drama Studio. EVERYONE welcome.